The Cambridge webinar focuses on one of the matric options which is popular among homeschoolers. Cambridge qualifications are recognised in South Africa as a foreign matric alternative and therefore enables candidates to apply to universities and colleges for further study at tertiary level.
The Cambridge International Examinations are also internationally recognised and provided certain requirements are met, a candidate may earn a matric with university exemption in South Africa.
Save yourself hours of time searching the internet to find the relevant information you need.
Its all been done for you and presented in a 1 hour webinar. You can download it instantly and watch it at your convenience.
This webinar will explain the following:
- What exactly is Cambridge? Understand all the jargon such as Checkpoint, IGCSE, AS etc.
- How do we go about it?
- What study materials should we use? Where can we find them?
- What does it cost? How can we save money?
- Which service providers are there?
- How can we do it independently?
- What is the two-sitting rule and how does it work?
- Where do we write the exams?
- How do we book the exams?
- How to submit your Cambridge results to the appropriate bodies in South Africa in order to have an equivalency certificate issued.
- Inspiring success stories about real homeschoolers who have written Cambridge.
- Useful practical advice and insider tips from parents whose children have done it.
Get the answers you need in one hour and the confidence you need to go ahead.
- Create a FREE user account at the Teachable platform where the webinar is hosted.
- Enrol and pay for The Cambridge Webinar
- View the webinar online or download it to watch it later at your convenience.